What you’ll be called: Inside Sales Associate Manager
Where you’ll work: Xperience Headquarters, Remote Applicants Considered
We’re more than real estate agents, more than a real estate team, and more than a real estate company. We are a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, their clients and their communities! We are building a fast-paced, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve extraordinary things while helping others to do the same. Our focus is on coaching, consulting, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence while maintaining a selfless, purposeful approach to our interactions with others.
Who develops you: Director of Lead Generation
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a dynamic leader who is ready to serve as an empire builder. Your major objective is to grow the Inside Sales Associate department, lead the department, coach and consult your sales team and achieve success metrics.. You are responsible for all inside sales production and growth. Every lead is YOUR lead. Every Inside Sales Associate will be hired through you. This is your team.
You’re an excellent leader within the organization and able to build a cohesive team of Inside Sales Associates who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. You have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
You will demonstrate a commitment to learning and strive for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. You are committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly providing them with learning and growth opportunities.
What you’ll do:
As our Inside Sales Associate Manager, you will hire, train, inspire, coach and lead a team of Inside Sales Associates. In addition, you will also participate in day-to-day Inside Sales Associate duties such as prospecting, lead follow-up, setting appointments and ensuring that each interaction with a potential client is handled with the intention of closing a client transaction. You will be responsible for researching best practices, implementing new models and systems for the Inside Sales Associate team to provide a higher level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Director of Lead Gen to develop success metrics and performance benchmarks for inside sales associate team.
- Create departmental 1-3-5, personal 1-3-5 and the 1-3-5 for inside sales associates.
- Create personal 411 and the 411 for inside sales associates.
- Hire, train, coach and inspire team of inside sales associates.
- Effectively prospect for new clients to various lead sources (outbound).
- Respond and consistently follow up to make contact with prospects (inbound).
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Agents.
- Practice, memorize and internalize company-provided scripts and lead practice sessions for team.
- Input prospects and manage the leads database.
- Learn and follow established lead-tracking system.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to voicemails promptly.
- Continually call and email prospects until reached or the lead is determined to be invalid.
- Familiarize self and team with existing and coming soon inventory.
- Look up properties in MLS to answer prospects' questions on properties of interest.
- Manage contact database system, track all business activities and document all prospect communication.
- After scheduling an appointment, follow up by email, text, and phone to ensure prospects show up.
- Researches best practices and implement new processes to drive a higher level of service.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Real estate license preferred
- 1 years of real estate sales experience or inside sales experience
- Results-oriented accountable leader
- Possesses a general knowledge of Keller Williams hiring and accountability models (Career Visioning, 1-3-5, 411)
- Has the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences verbally and in writing
- Experienced in database and lead gen systems
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Growth minded
Who are we?
When you join Xperience Real Estate, you are partnering with one of the largest and fastest-growing Keller Williams-affiliated businesses that spreads across international borders. Our team is inspiring, supporting and growing our partners and their businesses.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and sales geniuses. Every team member is a key player with a massive opportunity to impact our business!
At Xperience, we’re more than real estate agents, we’re more than a real estate team, and we’re more than a real estate company. We’re a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, clients, and the communities we serve.
Already one of the fastest-growing agent expansion businesses in the United States, we are building a dynamic, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve success through helping others. We’re developing careers and delivering results through our focus on coaching, consulting, collaboration, and commitment.
We’re currently seeking smart, energetic leaders to join our team. From our headquarters “Hub” in Portland, Ore., to our expansion partners serving clients around the world, we are creating new opportunities for service-oriented professionals to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches, and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and real estate sales geniuses. We’re at the forefront of technology and we deliver world-class service. Every team member is an integral player with unlimited potential to grow.
Mission: Creating Xperiences for our families, which deliver Xperiences within our communities, which drive Xperiences in our world.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)