What you’ll be called: Director of Lead Generation
Where you’ll work: Portland, OR; Remote candidates considered.
We’re more than real estate agents, more than a real estate team, and more than a real estate company. We are a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, their clients and their communities! We are building a fast-paced, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve extraordinary things while helping others to do the same. Our focus is on coaching, consulting, collaboration and a commitment to excellence while maintaining a selfless, purposeful approach to our interactions with others.
Who develops you: Director of Sales
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a highly driven, accountable and detailed Director of Lead Generation to grow the number and enhance the quality of the leads we provide our real estate partners.
Our Director of Lead Generation must be a growth-minded, proven real estate sales professional who can coach emerging talent and also consult and collaborate with successful business owners.
What you’ll do:
As Director of Lead Generation, you will be responsible for owning and directing all lead generation activities for an international real estate team with more than 30 locations around the United States. You will lead and coach a team of Inside Sales Associates and Outside Sales Associates; develop, iterate and execute lead generation training for all partners; and consult with our partner teams on lead generation best practices. You will be responsible for growing lead count and size of our database. In addition, improving and developing lead generation and departmental systems will be a critical component of this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Directs lead generation at the Hub:
- Details all lead generation that the Hub does to facilitate tracking of where leads originate.
- Oversees outside sales department and tracks effectiveness of touch campaigns.
- Oversees insides sales department and tracks conversion rates.
- Controls the lead generation budget and measures the ROI on lead generation and marketing efforts.
- Controls and grows the database.
- Develop relationships and financial partnerships with third party providers.
Assisting Expansion Locations in their lead generation:
- Creates and manages system for identifying the best lead generation options in a new location.
- Turns on lead generation in new locations and assists Expansion Partners in controlling flow of leads.
- Assists the Expansion Partners in developing a local lead generation plan.
Training and standards:
- Creates a world-class lead generation training library leveraging KW resources.
- Creates overall standards for lead generation and conversion, and tracks the overall success of meeting these standards.
- Reports progress to Expansion Agent and Expansion Director (if applicable) regularly.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with multiple lead generation practices.
- Has a strong understanding of online lead generation.
- Familiar with the tracking and improvement of lead generation conversion numbers.
- Has a track record of success in generating leads in multiple ways, including through touch programs, the Internet, and via an ISA department.
- Expert in both using and training others to use scripts.
- Possess the ability to lead in a fast-moving and productive environment.
- Maintains a high level of quality in all aspects of lead generation and customer service.
- Systems oriented.
- Demonstrates a high level of accountability.
- High school diploma and real estate license required.
Who are we?
When you join Xperience Real Estate, you are partnering with one of the largest and fastest-growing Keller Williams-affiliated businesses that spreads across international borders. Our team is inspiring, supporting and growing our partners and their businesses.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and sales geniuses. Every team member is a key player with a massive opportunity to impact our business!
At Xperience, we’re more than real estate agents, we’re more than a real estate team, and we’re more than a real estate company. We’re a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, clients, and the communities we serve.
Already one of the fastest-growing agent expansion businesses in the United States, we are building a dynamic, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve success through helping others. We’re developing careers and delivering results through our focus on coaching, consulting, collaboration, and commitment.
We’re currently seeking smart, energetic leaders to join our team. From our headquarters “Hub” in Portland, Ore., to our expansion partners serving clients around the world, we are creating new opportunities for service-oriented professionals to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches, and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and real estate sales geniuses. We’re at the forefront of technology and we deliver world-class service. Every team member is an integral player with unlimited potential to grow.
Mission: Creating Xperiences for our families, which deliver Xperiences within our communities, which drive Xperiences in our world.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)