Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Associate who draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. You have a passion for selling and would be responsible for converting a large amount of leads into appointments through quickly building a rapport and personalized follow-up. You have the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment and follow up of those leads.
Our Inside Sales Associate is the first point of contact with our team. You must be highly trustworthy because you would have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers and finances. We are seeking someone who is deeply committed to the team’s goals and focused on growing their own skills to serve as a future leader within the team.
What you’ll do:
Our Inside Sales Associate will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness, tracking productivity and sales metrics. You will cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments and manage the sales database through the sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
Knowledge and Skills:
- Real estate license from Idaho REQUIRED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Ability to take no for an answer
At Xperience, we’re more than real estate agents, we’re more than a real estate team, and we’re more than a real estate company. We’re a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, clients, and the communities we serve.
Already one of the fastest-growing agent expansion businesses in the United States, we are building a dynamic, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve success through helping others. We’re developing careers and delivering results through our focus on coaching, consulting, collaboration, and commitment.
We’re currently seeking smart, energetic leaders to join our team. From our headquarters “Hub” in Portland, Ore., to our expansion partners serving clients around the world, we are creating new opportunities for service-oriented professionals to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches, and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and real estate sales geniuses. We’re at the forefront of technology and we deliver world-class service. Every team member is an integral player with unlimited potential to grow.
Mission: Creating Xperiences for our families, which deliver Xperiences within our communities, which drive Xperiences in our world.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)